IHeartHandsOn Instagram Contest
Posted on 7 February 2014
#IHeartHandsOn Instagram Contest
Would you like the chance to win £75 worth of Amazon vouchers?
Celebrating the launch of our Instagram account (@HandsOnEdu) we are hosting a #IHeartHandsOn Instagram contest.
Hands On specializes in helping Thai students go to study at UK universities or language schools in the UK; so over the next three weeks we want you to upload photos on to Instagram taken in and around your UK campus with the #IHeartHandsOn hashtag. All submitted photos must include a heart, which can be presented in any form. We want to see your creativity! Two winners will then be announced on 10thMarch 2014, one of which will be selected based on the highest number of authentic likes on Instagram, so tell your friends and get sharing.
For details on our contest rules and/or terms and conditions, please see below:
• Photos must be taken in the United Kingdom.
• Photos must include a heart shape.
• Photos must be posted to Instagram with the #IHeartHandsOn hashtag by the stated deadline (28th February 2014).
• Filters and other editing tools available on your mobile phone may be used.
• Photographers may enter as many photos as they wish.
• By submitting photos, photographers grant Hands On the right to use their photo for any and all purposes.
• There will be two winners, one of whom will be selected by Hands On Staff, and the other by popular vote based on the highest number of authentic likes.
• Winners will be announced on 10th March 2014 via Instagram and Facebook.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• 1. CONTEST PERIOD: The contest will run for three weeks (10th February 2014 – 28th February 2014).
• 2. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open worldwide to Instagram users. Non-winning photos may be resubmitted in future contests held by Hands On, provided they meet the requirements of the contests’ theme.
• 3. HOW IT WORKS: Users must follow @HandsOnEdu and post their photos to Instagram with the #IHeartHandsOn hashtag. Users may submit as many photos as they wish for this contest. All submissions become the sole property Hands On and will not be returned. Winners will be selected by popular vote and Hands On staff.
• 4. SELECTION CRITERIA: At the end of the entry period, one photo will be selected at the discretion of Hands On staff, and another photo will be selected based on the highest number of authentic likes. The winners will then be notified via Instagram and announced on our Facebook page on 10th March 2014.
• 5. THE PRIZES: The two winning participants will be featured on the Hands On Facebook page, and awarded Amazon gift vouchers to the value of £75 each.
• 6. SUBMISSION CONTENT GUIDELINES: Submissions may not contain, any content that:
o is sexually explicit or suggestive;
o is violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
o is profane;
o promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
o promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
o is obscene or offensive;
o endorses any form of hate or hate group;
o contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers or email addresses
o contains copyrighted materials owned by others or any trademarks, names or logos owned by others;
o and/or violates any law.
All submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content deemed unacceptable by Hands On, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published. Hands On makes the final determination as to which submissions are eligible to take part in this contest. Hands On reserves the right to modify the criteria, dates, and guidelines of — as well as cancel, modify or terminate — the contest at any time. All submissions become the physical property of Hands On and will not be returned. By submitting your submission, you grant Hands On full and unlimited usage right to your submission, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, and unlimited right to display, reproduce, record, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, add to, subtract from, and re-title.