Admissions Assistant (Kaplan)
Posted on 16 January 2020 | Location : Silom Office
Location: Silom (Head Office)
Working hours: This may be either Monday – Friday 10.00-18.00 or Tuesday – Friday 10.00-18.00 and Saturday 10.00-16.00
- To perform administrative tasks of the department as assigned by managers.
- Communicate with overseas clients and partners by email, skype and telephone.
- Undertake research and compile reports at the request of management.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Male or Female Thai Nationality Only (no work permit provided)
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. (Fresh graduates are welcomed)
- Fluent communication in English (TOEIC score 600 up).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet.
- Teamwork skills, good attitude, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Eye for detail and ability to work efficiently with minimal mistakes.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions and implement changes.
- Five day work week
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
Reporting to: Admissions Manager
Should you have any questions about this position, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 026355230