Coventry University English Test
- 26 April 2019
- 14:00 - 18:00
- Silom Office
|14:00 - 18:00||Available - Book now|
To complete your registration for the event please complete the information below in English. If you have any questions please contact +66 (0)2 635 5230 or email to email@example.com
Location : Silom Office
Representative : Kevin Dunn
To support you in your journey to joining at Coventry University we are pleased to offer English Language Tests for applicants to Coventry University degree programmes.
Who can take the test? – Booking Criteria
You can book to take the Coventry University English Language test if you:
- Hold a conditional offer for study at Coventry University, Coventry University London Campus, or Coventry University College from the International Office.
- Hold a valid IELTS certificate with a minimum of 5.0 in each component or equivalent English certificate, and an overall score of 5.5 if taking a postgraduate course; or an overall score of 5.0 if taking an undergraduate course.
- Have NOT recently taken the Coventry University English Language test in the last 2 months or for the same academic intake.
- Have NOT recently undertaken a pre-sessional English course at Coventry University or a CEG OnCampus course at Coventry or Study Group London.
- Are NOT applying for NHS regulated HLS courses with a higher English Requirement.
What does the test cover?
Similar to IELTS, the test assesses all 4 components: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. It will take up to 4 hours to complete:
• Listening (20 mins) – you will be given three recordings to listen to. You must then answer questions related to these recordings.
• Reading (60 mins) – you will be given three pieces of text to read. You must then answer questions relating to each text.
• Writing (60 mins) – you will be given two essay titles for which you will need to write an essay on the subject area.
• Speaking (10 mins) – you will have a short interview with the examiner where you will be asked questions on a variety of subjects.
Each test is timed and conducted in exam conditions
Documents you need to bring:
- Proof of your identity (passport or national identity card) at registration. You must bring the same identity document on the test day as the one recorded on your Online booking Form. If you do not do this you will not be allowed to take the test and you will not be eligible for a refund or transfer.
- A photocopy of your ID (passport or national identity card)
- Your original, valid IELTS certificate
- A copy of your IELTS certificate
- Your conditional offer letter from Coventry University
If you are unable to register online or have any questions, please phone the office – 026355230.