UCAS Clearing 2016
Concerned about making your grades? Plan ahead and know your backup options!
With IB results being released on the 5th July and A-Level results being released on the 18th August, now is a good time to start planning. Whether you achieve higher or lower grades than expected, there are alternative options available to you.
Achieving Higher than Expected Grades
If you are lucky enough to be in this situation then it would be worth checking to see if higher ranked universities have a place on their course for you. There is no need to feel tied down to your previous UCAS choices, as there is a chance for an upgrade during the Adjustment Period.
Achieving Lower than Expected Grades
If your results are not what you expected, it is not the end of the road for you and there are still options available. You can still get into a good university and study a programme of your choice.
How We Can Help
With 10 years of experience in placing students at UK universities, we know that Clearing can be a daunting process for students. However, finding a place at a university through Clearing can be as simple as making a phone call to the right university.
- Hands On are a UCAS Centre
- With five dedicated, native English-speaking staff with UK university experience, Hands On can guide you through the Clearing process
- Hands On represent over 80 UK universities, and have a close relationship with all of them, allowing us to help you find alternative choices
- We can help identify universities who are accepting scores higher or lower than advertised
- We will also help with your visa and accommodation
Name: Sitanan Phatcharapinyopong
Name: Devraj Sachdev
We recommend that anyone concerned about gaining entry to their preferred UK undergraduate degree come to one of our Hands On offices to speak to one of our counsellors before results day, or fill out the enquiry form on this page. Alternatively, you can call or email us at one if the following:
Silom: 02-635-5230 or email@example.com
Chidlom: 02-652-0718 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pinklao: 02-884-5328 or email@example.com
Rama 2: 02-896-1445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chiang Mai: 05-328-9114 or email@example.com