New route to study Engineering at top UK universities
Posted on 14 July 2017
Concerned about making your grades? Plan ahead and know your backup options!
With IB results and A-Level results being released, now is a good time to start planning.
Do you know there are alternative options available to study at top UK Universities ?
Start your university studies in the UK with International Year One at ONCAMPUS.
Benefit from studying for one year in the supportive ONCAMPUS environment, and progress to Year Two of your chosen undergraduate degree when you successfully complete our programme.
Why study an International Year One?
- Start your degree with a lower level of English, and still complete it within 3 years.
- Support to adapt to the UK education system and culture
- 25 hours of tuition – significantly more than on a standard undergraduate degree programme, giving you a greater chance of success
- Small class sizes and one-to-one support from your personal tutor
- Great nationality mix in class
- Study and live on campus, with access to all of the university’s academic, social and sporting facilities from the start.
- 30% scholarship available to study at ONCAMPUS Coventry and up to £2,000 at all other centres. (for more information please contact Line@: @handson)
*Available for both International school students and Thai school students.*
Engineering International Year 1:
The Engineering International Year One is offered at ONCAMPUS Hull, with guaranteed progression* to Year 2 of selected Mechanical, Chemical1, and Electrical1 Engineering degrees.
All students study eight academic modules (specific to your chosen progression degree), plus English for Academic Purposes:
• Engineering global challenge
• Mathematical tools and concepts
• Fundamentals of mechanical engineering
• Introduction to design and mechanical engineering practice
• Mathematics and engineering thermodynamics
• Mechanical engineering science
• Electrical and electronic circuits and devices
• Fundamentals of electrical and electronic engineering
• Mathematics, programming and digital logic design
• Practical skills for electrical and electronic engineers
• Engineering mathematics and chemical reactivity
• Fundamentals of checmical engineering
• Mathematics with computer aided problem solving
• Process safety and chemistry
• Transport processes 1 & Introduction to Materials Science
Locations: ONCAMPUS Hull
Guaranteed progression* to: University of Hulll
*Guaranteed progression is subject to meeting specified entry criteria