New route to study Business at top UK universities
Posted on 14 July 2017
Concerned about making your grades? Plan ahead and know your backup options!
With IB results and A-Level results being released, now is a good time to start planning.
Do you know there are alternative options available to study at top UK Universities ?
Start your university studies in the UK with International Year One at ONCAMPUS.
Benefit from studying for one year in the supportive ONCAMPUS environment, and progress to Year Two of your chosen undergraduate degree when you successfully complete our programme.
Why study an International Year One?
- Start your degree with a lower level of English, and still complete it within 3 years.
- Support to adapt to the UK education system and culture
- 25 hours of tuition – significantly more than on a standard undergraduate degree programme, giving you a greater chance of success
- Small class sizes and one-to-one support from your personal tutor
- Great nationality mix in class
- Study and live on campus, with access to all of the university’s academic, social and sporting facilities from the start.
- 30% scholarship available to study at ONCAMPUS Coventry and up to £2,000 at all other centres. (for more information please contact Line@: @handson)
*Available for both International school students and Thai school students.*
Business International Year 1:
The Business and Management and Economics International Year One is offered at a range of Centres throughout the UK, with guaranteed progression* to Year 2 of a wide range of Business, Economics and Management-related Undergraduate degrees.
All students study eight academic modules, plus English for Academic Purposes:
• Business Environment
• Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
• Organisations and Behaviour
• Marketing Principles
• Business Decision Making
• Marketing Intelligence
• Business Skills for Proposals and Pitches
• Study and Communication Skills for Business
Locations: ONCAMPUS Coventry/ONCAMPUS Hull/ONCAMPUS London/ONCAMPUS London South Bank/ONCAMPUS Sunderland
Guaranteed progression* to: Birkbeck, University of London, Coventry University, University of Hull, London South Bank University, University of Sunderland. (*Opportunity for progression is subject to meeting specified entry criteria)